Seven things a son needs from his Dad.
1. He needs you to love his mother.
2. He needs to see you fail, not just succeed.
3. He needs your servant leadership.
4. He needs you to be present.
5. He needs your love regardless of his choices.
6. He needs you to affirm him.
7. He needs you to discipline him in love.
Seven things a daughter needs from her Dad.
1. She needs you to be involved in her life.
2. She needs you to demonstrate a healthy marriage.
3. She needs you to support her.
4. She needs to trust you as a confidante.
5. She needs your unconditional love.
6. She needs a strong spiritual leader.
She needs a positive role model.
From the Pastor's Heart:
It is exciting to see what God is doing in VBS this week as there are so many children being introduced to Jesus Christ and what God has done for them. I'm thankful for Taylor & Emily and the leadership they are providing. I'm also thankful for the folks who have volunteered to work every day. Eternity alone will tell the results of the seed of the gospel that is sown into these young lives.
Friday the 17th of June is our normal date for Friday night at the movies. This month we are doing something special. Instead of having a movie we are having a live dramatic performance by Trevor Thomas. We will begin at 6 pm with a Carry In Dinner and then the Drama Performance at 7 pm. This will be an unforgettable experience full of laughter and tears that you won't soon forget. Don't miss it!
Pastor Don shares from his heart in the "Calvary Connection"